Owensboro Convention Center
501 W. 2nd Street, Owensboro, KY 42301
Grain Grading School (9 a.m. to Noon CT):
- Practical Procedures for Grading Corn, Soybeans and Wheat
- Sampling and Grading Equipment
- Instruction Provided by Eurofins Grain Inspection & Steve Peters Inc.
- Applied for 3 hours CCA Credit CM
- Fumigation: An Overview
- Risk Management, Safety, Monitoring, and Personal Protective Equipment
- IPM Strategies
- Pesticide Label Comprehension
- Applied for 3 hours Pesticide License Credit, 3 hours CCA Credit PM
Provided during the AgriBusiness Association of Kentucky Summer Meeting in partnership with Ky Corn and Ky Small Grain Growers Associations.
Ky Corn and Ky Small Grain members may attend the workshop, lunch and afternoon fumigation seminar for the $60 ABAK member rate. Registration form and payment is required by August 6.
Grain Grading School and Fumigation Seminar Registration Form